Saturday, January 29, 2011

Links to store policies part # 1

Sorry I have been out this week, I spent 2 days in bed with a migrain that just wouldn't leave and have spent half the week playing catch up while my body threw other health issues my way, but I am back. I am posting links to  several store's coupon policies here. Feel free to print these out and store them in your binder and take them into the stores with you.
CVS : Click Here

Walgreens : Click Here

Rite Aid : Click Here

Target : Click Here

Wal-Mart : Click Here

K-Mart : Click Here

Meijer : Click Here

Publix : Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

I am a soon to be again cloth diapering, a.p., loving mamma. I love to sew and knit and crochet. I am trying to learn more about being healthy. We are starting to make our own bread, our own laundry detergent, and I wish I could swing making my own butter and having fresh whole healthy milk. I would love to go green but am lacking knowledge and that last little bit of umph. I love to bake and am trying to learn to do more from scratch. We are a family that loves God and are not ashamed to live it and admit it.